Everyone who is human goes through times when they don’t feel their best. Have you felt depressed, bored, or just tired a lot lately? You’re not alone. Don’t worry – there are many ways to boost your spirits and get you back on track, such as:
- Prayer or meditation (even just starting the day with being grateful can make a huge difference for your mindset)
- More exercise (how about a post-dinner power walk? Or just doing a couple yoga poses while watching TV?)
- Better eating habits (consider challenging yourself to give up dessert for a month, or push yourself to eat some vegetables every single day – you’ll start feeling more energized in no time)
- Financial boost (ask your boss for a raise – the worst he or she can say is no! Or start a small side business doing something you love, like selling quilts on Etsy or handmade soap at your local flea market)
- Schedule more time with friends (pencil in that coffee date with your bestie and let your spouse take the kids for a couple hours so you can relax. You deserve it! Plus you’ll come home in much better spirits than usual, so your family will benefit, too.)
The 4th suggestion is especially intriguing—have you thought about having a bit more $$ in your pocket could enhance your life? Sure, money doesn’t equal happiness, but if you spend and save it wisely, it can greatly contribute to your happiness levels.
Thankfully you don’t have to move mountains or even get out of your comfort zone to get a financial boost today. Just bring a valuable item—a bike, piece of jewelry, camera, computer, luxury purse, electronic devise, musical instrument, gem, or tool to South Bay Jewelry & Loan. You could have the cash you need within minutes!
Here’s how it works:
All you have to do is bring your item in, and one of our expert appraisers will thoroughly evaluate it and determine its current value. Then he or she will offer you a cash price for your item. If you decide to sell your item, you can just take your money and go. If you decide to pawn it, the money you are offered will be a loan, and your item will be used as collateral. We’re currently offering 2% interest rates on our loans—please ask one of our staff members for details about this limited time offer.
Stop by our store at 16701 Hawthorne Blvd. Lawndale, CA 90260 to get started today, or feel free to call (310) 371-4571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Get happy today by coming to South Bay Jewelry & Loan!