South Bay Jewelry & Loan is the best place to sell diamonds in Torrance CA
They say diamonds are forever it’s certainly true that diamonds are forever valuable! South Bay Jewelry & Loan is happy to help customers who want to sell diamonds in Torrance CA. With a history of fast, fair, and friendly service dating back to 1952, you know you can rely on us to handle your transaction even if you are in a big hurry to sell. We buy all kinds of diamonds worth up to $50,000.
Understanding the 4 Cs
No matter where you sell diamonds in Torrance CA, the following standard factors will be used to set the price:
- Color: Diamonds are graded on a scale of colorless to near colorless to colored, with the clearest stones being the most valuable.
- Cut: A well-cut diamond with excellent sparkle is more valuable than a poorly cut one. At South Bay Jewelry & Loan we buy all kinds of quality cuts from princess to square to heart.
- Clarity: Natural diamonds contain inclusions that look like little spots or specks. The cut can help disguise these and preserve the value of the stone.
- Carat Weight: Carat weight is the measure of the size of the diamond, and of course bigger is better when comparing stones that are equal in all other respects.
Get the Best Price for Your Diamonds
Before you attempt to sell diamonds in Torrance CA, try to take the following steps to make sure you get the most accurate valuation of your stones:
- Bring us your diamond certification card: Most diamonds these days are sold with certification cards that describe how they measure up on the 4 Cs. Having this card will let you sell diamonds in Torrance CA quickly and easily.
- Bring us an insurance appraisal: If your certification card has been lost or you are selling an antique that never had a card, an insurance appraisal can help establish the value of the stone.
- Clean any set diamonds: Over time, diamond jewelry can get really gunked up with makeup and skin oils. Clean your jewelry before selling to make sure it makes a good first impression on the potential buyer.
We always strive to offer a fair price on diamonds and diamond jewelry, so it’s highly likely you’ll accept our offer and be happily walking out with cash in hand the same day you visit us.
Not Ready to Sell Diamonds in Torrance CA? Consider a Pawn Loan
If you need cash but aren’t quite sure you are ready to part with your diamonds forever, consider getting a pawn loan from South Bay Jewelry & Loan. Your diamond will be safe with us for the entire loan term in our secure and insured storage. We offer competitive interest rates starting at 2 percent and we are happy to answer all your questions about the loan terms and the repayment process before you sign the paperwork.