South Bay Jewelry & Loan is the best place to sell diamonds in South Bay CA
They say diamonds are forever–it’s certainly true that diamonds are forever valuable! When you need to sell diamonds in South Bay CA, you can turn to South Bay Jewelry & Loan. With a history of fast, fair, and friendly service dating back to 1952, you know you can rely on us to handle your transaction even if you are in a big hurry to sell. We buy all kinds of diamonds worth up to $50,000.
Understanding the 4 Cs
No matter where you sell diamonds in South Bay CA, the following standard factors will be used to set the price:
- Color: The ideal diamond is colorless. In general, a diamond’s value lessens the more yellow tinge creeps into the stone, although fancy colored diamonds can also be valuable.
- Cut: Raw diamonds don’t actually look like much. It takes a skillful cut to bring out their beauty. Whether you have a princess cut, a traditional round cut, or some other cut we will buy it.
- Clarity: Natural diamonds contain inclusions that look like little spots or specks. The cut can help disguise these and preserve the value of the stone.
- Carat Weight: Bigger is better for diamonds. We buy diamonds of virtually all carat weights.
Get the Best Price for Your Diamonds
Before you attempt to sell diamonds in South Bay CA, try to take the following steps to make sure you get the most accurate valuation of your stones:
- Bring us your diamond certification card: This card will clearly state the diamond’s cut, color, clarity, and carat weight and serves as an excellent baseline for value when you sell diamonds in South Bay CA.
- Bring us an insurance appraisal: If you have ever had your diamonds appraised, please bring that information in to further support the information on your certification card.
- Clean any set diamonds: If your diamonds are still set in a piece of jewelry, make sure it is clean so we can accurately assess the individual diamonds.
If you like our price you can walk out with cash they very same day you bring us your diamonds.
Not Ready to Sell Diamonds in South Bay CA? Consider a Pawn Loan
A pawn loan from South Bay Jewelry & Loan is an excellent option for situations where you need cash but don’t want to actually sell a diamond with sentimental value, such as an engagement ring or family heirloom. Our loan process is quick and easy with no credit check or income requirements. We have interest rates as low as 2 percent and we will be happy to explain the loan terms and requirements to you fully before you make any commitments.