South Bay Jewelry & Loan is the best place to sell diamonds in Redondo Beach CA
They say diamonds are forever–it’s certainly true that diamonds are forever valuable! South Bay Jewelry & Loan is happy to help customers who want to sell diamonds in Redondo Beach CA. Long before there was a gold and jewelry buyer around every corner, we were providing fair and reliable services to our local community. We’ve been buying diamonds worth up to $50,000 since 1952 and we can handle your sale too.
Understanding the 4 Cs
Before you try to sell diamonds in Redondo Beach CA, it is helpful to understand the basics of diamond valuation. All natural diamonds are evaluated using a grading system known as the 4 Cs:
- Color: The ideal diamond is colorless. In general, a diamond’s value lessens the more yellow tinge creeps into the stone, although fancy colored diamonds can also be valuable.
- Cut: A well-cut diamond with excellent sparkle is more valuable than a poorly cut one. At South Bay Jewelry & Loan we buy all kinds of quality cuts from princess to square to heart.
- Clarity: Any cloudy or dark patches in a diamond will decrease its clarity rating and its value.
- Carat Weight: Carat weight is the measure of the size of the diamond, and of course bigger is better when comparing stones that are equal in all other respects.
Get the Best Price for Your Diamonds
Naturally, when you sell diamonds in Redondo Beach CA you want to get the best possible price. You can help our appraisers value your diamonds by:
- Bringing us your diamond certification card: This card will clearly state the diamond’s cut, color, clarity, and carat weight and serves as an excellent baseline for value when you sell diamonds in Redondo Beach CA.
- Bringing us an insurance appraisal: An insurance appraisal can also be used to help set the value of diamonds or diamond jewelry.
- Cleaning any set diamonds: Over time, diamond jewelry can get really gunked up with makeup and skin oils. Clean your jewelry before selling to make sure it makes a good first impression on the potential buyer.
We always strive to offer a fair price on diamonds and diamond jewelry, so it’s highly likely you’ll accept our offer and be happily walking out with cash in hand the same day you visit us.
Not Ready to Sell Diamonds in Redondo Beach CA? Consider a Pawn Loan
If you need cash but aren’t quite sure you are ready to part with your diamonds forever, consider getting a pawn loan from South Bay Jewelry & Loan. There’s no need for a credit check or an income check, so anyone can get a pawn loan with a diamond as collateral. We offer competitive interest rates starting at 2 percent and we are happy to answer all your questions about the loan terms and the repayment process before you sign the paperwork.